- The Fund provides assistance in the form of a one-time payment (not a regular scholarship). Students may apply for once every academic year they are unable to fulfil their financial obligations.
- The Council shall carefully review all students’ funding applications and select the eligible ones.
- The Council shall spend the Fund’s resources for the sole purpose it was created for, students’ assistance only.
- The Fund shall undergo regular internal and external auditing.
- Regular reports for the Fund’s expenditures and applications processed shall be developed and communicated to all contributors.
- The Fund provides no direct cash payment to the beneficiaries.