Thamer Salman Fund for Educational Solidarity provides financial assistance exclusively to the following category of students enrolled at AUST who:
- Completed their graduation requirements but could not obtain their graduation degrees because of pending financial dues.
- Suspended their studies because of pending financial dues.
- Completed a minimum of 30 credited hours of study at Ajman University and whose academic progress is challenged by pending financial dues.
- Be a dependent child of an AUST employee of grade 6 or lower.
To be eligible to the Fund’s support, the applicant:
- should be enrolled at AUST.
- should have a minimum of 30 credited hours.
- should have a minimum AGPA of 2.5.
- should not have been subject to a disciplinary penalty by AUST Student Discipline Committee, except verbal or written warnings.
- Should not be beneficiating from an external aid or internal scholarship, except for discounts provided for in the University’s relevant regulations.